- You have 10 days from the day you receive the item(s) to dispute your purchase. After 10 days we can no longer take liability for purchase dissatisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied with a non-defective item for any reason, we will refund you for the sale. There is a $10 restocking fee, and you must ship the item back to us at your own expense (because we offer free shipping to our customers).
- If you receive a defective item, we will replace the item free of charge. We require a photo of the defect before we can ship you a replacement. The original 10-20 day delivery window will apply to the replacement item.
- If your item is not received for any reason, we will first attempt to determine the cause of non-delivery. In some cases, you may have to retrieve it from the local post company on your own. If the item is determined to be lost in transit, we will ship a replacement.
- We are not liable for failed deliveries due to incorrect addresses. Our staff inputs the delivery address exactly how you enter it into the order form. Therefore we cannot be held liable for unsuccessful deliveries due to customer error.